Saturday, April 11, 2009

Imma kewl keed.

Haha, title from Rachael(:
Well, let's start from yesterday, with something much more important first.
my phone died.
so my heart broke.
my wallet's empty.
and, and, just put something here.
Now. Liney kindheartedly loaned me her Nokia phone.
Haha, let's start from Good Friday,
Woke up early in the morning, and found that I was the last to wake up.
Okay, we were dragged to have breakfast at some Kopitiam.
*stones*
My phone couldn't answer calls that time, argh.
And what else, I ate nasi lemak!
Okay, I'll try to STOP eating nasi lemak.
heh, and drank soya bean.
Why am I even blogging anout this? :o
Okay, went to the HSBC Treetop walk.
MUM WAS WEARING PUMP SHOES.
Imagine, on rocky areas, you're wearing pump shoes .
We conquered it in 3 hours!:D
And I saw some lizard, and Sean is damn damn damn scared of heights.
*takes a step back, lets object fly past face.*
I have learnt a very good and effective economic and marketing lesson.
Always place your icecream stall at the path of the end of any trails.
Superb business, you'll have more than ten (ormore) customers on a good day.
And I noticed, it always rains on Good Friday!
*thinks back about Rifle Range Road.*

On the way back, Liney's friend called from CHC, about the Easter concert.
Total coincidence.
Haha, and thanks Tan Wei (:
;O
Tried to drag Yanti(yuli, haha.) along, but it was raining, and she couldn't come.):
Well, met Esther Lam , Kester, and some other KHS peeps.
And one more thing.
There are alot of CCHSM people there.
I can see Adeline smiling wide.
BK after concert, and finally, while listening to Liney's phone, went home.


Today.
Woke up, and found Sean watching TV.
Oh yay, I'm the last one to wake up again.
THAT WILL AND MUST CHANGE TOMORROW.
And I hate Monday mornings.
Tried to do D&T but failed, my brain's design department had to close today.
But I at least managed to draw ONE design in ONE hour.
Accomplishment.,
Power.
Imbaaa!
And drilled Math:(
Lol!
Then, chionged to Douby Ghaut and realised, they're all in Orchard.
Flew to Orchard, and Vivian was late.
again.
Went out with Yuli, Chin Yee and Kira.
Some day, I'll buy a sweet or drink for them, because I'm always the late one.
;X
And Chin Yee and her dad waited, because Vivian was late.
sorry ):
Haha, then we went to the cinema, and queued.
The funneh thang is,the counter we were queueing at was closed, and the people there,
were just random standing around.
pffft.
There, we went up and bought our tix:D
FAST AND FURIOUS FOUR.
Fast and furios, beep beep beep!
LOL.
C'mon, give me one big smile.
Ate at KFC and had unglam pictures war!
And finally, took neoprints which were, more or less funneh and fun(:
Cineleisure rocks .
Flew to the cinema, we had less than 3 minutes to buy popcorn.
:D
And the minute we entered the theatre, there was this damn explosion that shocked the hell out of us.
The sound effects were so bloody loud can, the cinema was vibrating.
Haha, the show didn't make sense at first.

Why this guy kill this girl?
What he doing?
Is this the sister or mother or lover?
Why they crash the window?
Why must they go through the tunnel?
WHY LIKE THAT?
What did he do?
How come?
Why?
No, I thought is like that?
Ouch, why you hit me?
CANNOT?
How come he the bad guy?

Okay, trying to make this post long(:
The USB cord went poof, and I can't post pictures.):
Tried to lock Kira in the toilet:D
Okay, camwhored after that, and Yuli was all,
:GO FAR EAST!
Which sounded like Go Faiz.
roflmao.
People were staring when we were taking photos of each other like paparazzis in 'Fly on The Wall.'
Trust me, the music video is very funny, in a way.:]
Went off, and Kira and Yuli went to Far East Plaza.
Vivian (the noob.[NOT!]) missed a train stop and nearly got herself lost again.
Okay, byebye(:

No comments: