Friday, March 06, 2009

Vivian's back!

Okay, Vivian's home.
Liney's sad.
SUCKER!
:D
:D
:D
The camp was awesome !
We sat in mud, which had tadpoles in them.
And yeah, we screamed!
Next stop, jetty jump.
The most enjoyable okay. Had to scream out your resolution.
and someone shouted:"($&&& _______!"
I bet you can't figure it out, if you can, YOU AREN'T HUMAN.

and and, your brain's bionic !
and you are not from Earth.
and and you have two big oval point-down and freakish black shiny eyes.
you should have three fingers on each hand.
your skin is green.
you're way weirder than me or anyone on Earth.
you have a mothership.
eh, enough already.
ohmygod, my nerds sweet have some green stuffs on it.
And I just popped it into my mouth.

Okay, we all got wet. And not muddy!
And the tadpoles were gone, hooray!
Lucky me, Group 13 had to roll in the mud!
*WIDENS EYES* really???
Yeah!:D
We went for river cascading:D
I went down the 'rapids' successfully.
and when I had to cross over to the otherside, the current was so strong can.
But we nearly lost Chelsea.:o
Thank god the drama drama refuse to save Vivian guy saved her.
*SMILES*
Then, we,uhm... we had Indiana Jones!
Practically the most painfully but fun game.
I'll update soon :D
I'll have a sore throat by Monday, fever by Tuesday, and I won't come on Wednesday.
Perfect. So I don't have to submit AB's work.
Bye.:D
to Chels: he's mine!

No comments: