Friday, March 13, 2009

Twinkle.twinkle.little.star.


so move on and smile;)
and show your teeth.:D

Vivian(:

Okay, Friday THIRTEEN.
Five more months to my birthday, heehee.
And its the last day of school, cool eh?
RC training was awesome, in a way.
Took Theory today, and failed like a miserable person.
Nearly lost my shorts today, lucky I ran up to get it.
stoplaughing.
Haha, okay.
And laugh all you want sucker!
Okay, I feel retarded.
:/
We're screwed up for our video, and we've done our best(:
We rock big time kay?:D
Guess what now.
Mr Fluffy hit me.):
And I hit it back:D
That was random. And I'M NOT SCARED OF CHINYEE'S EATING SKILS!
Well, after seeing some freaky guy eating burgers.
Okay, we had to run 10 rounds around the A-J block.
Haha, the cheers were, good and enthu-ish.


Just a video from a no-lifer, just watch it.(:
Relives your childhood in you!:D

No comments: