Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Hey, don't be a fool,

I'm at Brenda's house!
We baked chocolate cake:D
Uhm, not those in the toilet but those in the kitchen!
Wait, you weren't thinking of that either.
And, IT WAS NOT AS SCREWED AS THE LAST ONE WE BAKED!
Which was, six years ago.
Wonderful memories. A time where everyone was same and happy.
Real happy, and real kiddy, and real fun fun fun!
*reminisces*
Haha, well, today was fun too.(:
But Liney scared the hell out of me this morning.
Lol, I'll post the pictures another time, prolly tomorrow?
Okay. facebook hates me):

and...

and...

and...



Nothing else to say, but Brenda's chosen to go America!
I'm super jealous can, for 2-3 weeks!
Congratulations girl!:D
You'll be meeting with people all over the world!
But not yet, somewhere in ____ 2009.

I know kungfu, Taekwondo, and how to do first aid!
She should bring me along, and I can protect her:)
But I need a walkie-talkie.
:D
:D
:D
And to be excsed from school!
okay, they're playing the guitar.
So many darn different chords, but who cares?
It still sounds good.(:
And the title and labels for this post is random!
:D

No comments: