Friday, February 20, 2009

Shine shine shineeee!

H.I.G.H.
Its the Aswan High Dam! Learnt it in Geography.
:D

I hate Sean for introducing this to me.
But it made me laugh like shitzxzxzx.
the 'zxzxzx' is adapted from Rasyidah!:DDD
LOL.
Let's have a summary of this week.
happypissedsadspastichighhyperuptospacedowntothecoreyou'reweirddontbelikethatyou've
changedawholelot
merockyoustonehahahastooopitscienceprojectstooopitITstooopitmath.

&& i want CCA!

Ohoh, and BRENDA'S HERE! She got the same phone as me!
INYOURFACEADELINEANDHERPHONE.
welovew910i's, RIGHTRIGHTRIGHT?

Ants are clever.
They monitor you for a few huors, then they go to the most secure place and stord in a million Lock'n'Lock boxes--and surround the candy.
They freak and amaze me: D
They can squeeze through the TINIEST holes to get their food---
Who am I kidding.They're tiny themselves:DDD

Cracking up now, watch this.Adeline made me watch it!


Oh, I meant the Part One.
Okay, we love TK,Red Cross, and the world.
bye(:


Viviaaaaaaan!

No comments: