Saturday, February 21, 2009

Die Dead Dying.

photoshop kills.

And common tests are on 23rd!
Which is less than two days from now.
Approximately...um..
48-12-2=34 hours from now.
Or even less.
So, I have 34 hours to cram before English/Literature/History.
Tried cramming Geography today, but ended up laughing with the DJ on 98.7.


help meeeee!

Sat there stupidly for more than three hours you know.
Only managed to memorise a little-tiny-weenie bit.
Math got a tiny-weenie bit 'o' hope.
Managed to do Expansion and abit of Factorisation.
I feel so accomplished :]

*thinks for awhile*

Why am I even blogging about this?
Ohoh, and I cracked Yuli's inbox password!
Well, yesterday. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Oops, I can't seem to post the photos.
I'm a little scared, I seem to be talking to myself.
heehs.

I shall change my blogskin.
This one is too _____ and _____.
Fill in the underscores yourself:D.
I either can't think of any, or just don't know how to phrase it out.
I need help. Just need to download a Geography,Mathematics,History,Literature file into my hollow head. argh.
I shall find Yuli and cut her up into pieces.
I'll be using this skin back.
Reminds me of last year:DDD
Reused and Reused for three times.
*shakes head and reminisces*
Okay, byeeeeee:DDD

viviaaaaaan!

No comments: