Monday, December 01, 2008




Haven't updated for a few days I guess?
: D
: D
Went for CY's birthday party on Saturday:)
It was okay lah:D
Played Twister, and not really basketty-basket ball,LOL:D
haha!And she can't open the presents till 4 Dec!
3 more days okay:D
good.>:D
Let her suffer in suspense.
Muahahahaha,look who's evil now!
LOL. three things i'm thinking of now,
Genting Reccesion Genting.
I need a job. One that does'nt need responsibility?
gah,I doubt there's one.
Uncle Ricky is in Bangkok,i think?
Probably Chiangmai.
Its seems like its going to be the end of the world and start of war.
Mumbai, 120 people died.
Which reminds me-I was at Ascendas Tech Park one month before the attack.=x
That was close.Everday,the front of the newspaper is Mumbai Mumbai Mumbai.
*sigh*oh, and Bangkok.
cheer up:D
Okay,will not be online/updating till after 8th December(:
byebye(:

oh,andd to Brenda:
Mizuno Mizuno Mizuno.
directly at you!:D
psps:can do filing jobs;D
ohoh,and please don't message me till 9th December:)
Or you'll be sorry,very sorry.
hahaha.:)

No comments: