Saturday, November 15, 2008

Back from swimming.
Stinky's sucked big time okay.
Especially when this fxcking annoying guy,
whose name I'm not ever ever going to say,
sat beside me LAST week and THIS week.
And yeah, Aziana and Angelynn sat together.
argh,I miss Sarah!
when will she come back???
and yeah,STINKY insulted me once again.
bibik.
That was what he called me.
bibik means maid.
haha.More OTHER insulting things,
but yeah.I'm not saying.
haha,but Brenda Koh knows.
And what else happened?
He told me he was going to mix mentos,lollipop,and coke.
HOW DUMB IS THAT?
So I told him NOT to drink the coke.
Guess what mrsmartypants do?
HE BIT THE MENTOS INTO HALF AND ATE IT.
THEN HE DRANK COKE,
and complained to Mr.Lee that he felt like vomiting.
LMAO.
And I gave him the mentos,
and I got scolded.
and so on and so for, Stinky's mouth started to spout sh_t,
and the rest is predictable.
sheesh,i'm going to die next week.
spare me Stinky,stop annoying me luh.
I guess I'm allergic already.,
haha,woke up at 4 plus today..4am okay!
And slept at 12++ midnight.
Why?I sent Sean to the airport!
And Liney and I were toying around with the 'daisy',
which we thought was a windmill.
ohyeah(:
Super fun to play with,since it had motion and heat sensors.
yeah!
and guess what,LIFE'S UNFAIR.
Only two people sent me off when I went to India.
haha.LMAO.
I miss Phuket.

heh.buhbye.

No comments: