Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Acred!

I think I'm cursed today.Or just unlucky?
Okay,there was acred Bronze Footdrill today.
For six people only?And ended up only 3 people attending.
-.-
So it was only Kira,ChinYee and me(:
Well,it was dramadrama when i was on my way to school.
after reading this,I would like to say that
I am so notDUMB
i'm quite smart okay.
its TRUE:D
It was so nicely planned.
I decided to eat at 11am, and leave at 11:15.
So,I will reach school at just nice 11:45 or 12pm.
prettypretty schedule.
And guessed what,bus 15 came at 11:30.
I was looking looking..
and messaging ChinYee at the same time.
and what happened next?
I overshot the PP busstop.
um,i actually forgot that i had to change bus.hehe.
and so,I panicked *ahem* and alighted at Telok Kurau..I think?
whatever,,,,,
Then I called Miss Koh Chin Yee.
And sighted the sign saying:"Tanjong Katong Road"
Yay,I'm saved.
So I walked to the road..
and *poof* I'm back at Parkway!
HOORAY!
oh damn.
Then,I saw some Margaritas shop.
Dad used to drive pass that to TK.
So I walked and walked.
till I saw a familiar road..
*poof*
I'm back to Parkway.
I NEARLY died out of erm..many things.
okay, call it head concussion.
argh.
So I decided to walk and walk aimlessly and tried calling Miss KCY.
bad reception.
After walking miles and miles and miles,
I decided to take a taxi-.-
The taxi driver was like:"Girl, why you so rush ah?"
haha.Reached school at 1220,I'M SAVED!
and guess what?
THE ACRED STARTS AT 2PM IN TKG,
woah.
*smiles happily*
I'M GLAD TO BE ALIVE.
:D
:D
always cherish life.
:D
:D
then,Kira came,and we practiced and practiced.
and the ma'ams helped us too(:
Then we wore the uniform and all that.
my beret got problem again.
beretberetberet.
It was too small.
Shows that I'm quite smart you know.
Kira's was a little too big,
Chin Yee's was perfect:D
Then we went for the acred in TKGS.
(acred is like a test.)
The Girls were alr there,and their uniform..
oh lala,so many badges.
haha.The testers were early,and started early.
The TKG cadets/officers were super good can.
They did'nt lag at all,and were super duper loud,
and their footwork was awesome:D
Then after the practical,we went for theory.
:D
:D
:D
:D
:D
And after that,...
IT WAS RAINING!
and was super cold;
brrrrrrr..
Then after this and that,
we passed acreditation!
:D
We were released and all that.
Then we were told that Ma'am wanted to see us in TK.
so we braved the rain to the TKG guardhouse(:
And when we were hopeless..
as the rain was tooooo heavy...
HOPE CAME(:
We took several pieces of soggy cardboard and braved the rain back to TK.
Guess what.
The soggy cardboard made us 0.000001% less wet!:D
Its effective when you don't have umbrella.
so we were only 99.99999 wet!:D
and what happened?
We were told the WRONG MESSAGE.
we could go already you know.
Did'nt have to report back(:
hooray!
So we waited till 4:30 then the rain stopped(:
But first,tried to dry ourselves by sticking our heads under the hand dryer.
asdfghjklllldfsxcvhj.
The air was all cold you know!
And tobacco-yyy.
sheesh,thats about it.
So Chin Yee,Kira and I went to the bubble tea shop,and I bought bubbletea!
:D hooray?
Thats all.
Its the loooooooooong story(:
byebye(:

No comments: