Thursday, November 20, 2008

1. My friends...
rule!

2. I am listening to...
konayuki,from One Litre of Tears,on ChinYee's blog.(makes me sad eh.)

3. Maybe i should learn...
how to extend my attention span.

4. I love...
you.

5. My plan...
is to pass on 23rd.

6. I don't understand...
why got people laugh while watching one litre of tears.

7. I lost...
tears.Thanks to ONe Litre of Tears.

8. People say...
hello Vivian.

9. I am missing...
my friends.

10. Love means...
love. Ironic.

11. Somewhere, someone is...
watching One Litre of Tears and laughing at the Dad.

12. I am searching for...
Egatsuka.

13. Forever seems...
forever.in abbreivation,its 4eva.LOL

14. I never wanted to...


15. My mobile phone...
rocks.I love it:D

16. When i wake up in the morning...
i brush my teeth-.-

17. I get annoyed when...
people keep pestering me.

18. Parties are...
fun.

19. Hugs or kisses?
hugs. (:

20. Today i...
watched One Litre of Tears?

21. Tomorrow i will be...
be swimming till I die.

22. I really want...
to just quit that dumb tution.

23. I...
am watching Adeline who is trying to cry.

24. What is your phone brand?
sony ericsson.

25. What are the last 3 digits of your phone number?
090

26. What does your 2nd message in your inbox says?
"crazy vampire"

27. Who comes up after "J"?
jamie:D

28. Go to your sent messages - what does the tenth message says?
"haha,thanks.see you on 19th."

29. Who is your network provider?
starhub?

30. How many messages are there in your inbox?
3248.woah!

31. Who do you have on speed dail three?
adeline!

32. If you are on prepaid card, how much credits do you have?
$16++...why do you even care?o.O

.33. Who's the first person who comes up after "C"?
Cassandra

34. What do you have as your main ringtone?
Power Ranger!lol.

No comments: