Wednesday, April 16, 2008

lol:0IM SERIOUS...

LOLS!
SUPER GLUE IS BAD FOR THE SKINN!!!!!!!!
TOO MUCH WEEL HHAAARRMMMMM YOOOUUUU!!!!
ITS BAADD !
BAD!
ONE OF THE MAJOR POLLUTANTSOF THE OZONE LAYER!!!!
ANYWAYS..
I SAW A GREEN HELICOPTER!:D
WHY isiit always green?
WHY CANNOT BLUE?
they shuld noe that the sky is blue!!!!!
blue!!!
B-L-U-E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BLLLUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BLUE!
WITH SOME WHITE!
BLUE+WHITE=SKY!!!!
GEDDIT?
GREEN+BROWN=LAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THEY JUST DONT GEDDIT!:)))
HAHAS:)
ANYWAYS...
GLUE IS HIGHLY TOXIC.
INHALE TOO MUCH CAN DIIEEE ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and thats the damn situation im in NOW!
she's too STICKAYE!
SHE MAKES ME SNIFF GLUE EVERYDAY!
(NOT In THE DANGEROUS REALITY WAY...)
(SHE THE GLUE HERSELF)
(I DO NOT SNIFF GLUE!)
(SHE IS GLUE)
(SHES KILLING ME DAY BY DAY)
anyways...
guess what,
everytime gt the recess or when leaving classroom,
she always walks the damnn way to me!
then,today worse ah!
me,yuli and the Sitis were talking abt somthing to do widd beans and glue:)
haha
then super glue came to me in the toilet and ask me what we were talking abt
WTH!(oops.there is no hell.only got the Core,Mantle and Crust:))so ts...
WTCMC!
hahas
being LAME
ok
where were we?
ok
then i was like:"we were talking abt beans:)'
she was like:I don't believe you.I'm not stupid ohkay?Tell me the truth.
I trust you as a FRIEND.(when on Earth was I her friend??????I was NEVER!)
LOL
OVERREACTING:)
FELT LIKE SCOLDING HER.
WHY MUST I TELL HER WHATEVER IM TALKING ABOUT TO THEM?
IT NONE IF HER BUSINESs!
JUST LEAVE US ALONE LAHH!
lol
SEAN(MY BROTHER) IS IRRITATING THE HELL CORE,MANTLE AND CRUST OUT OF ME!
IDOIT!
*IDIOT
HAIZ..
LOL
BYE GUYS:)))

No comments: